Wednesday 28 December 2011

Christmas done, what's next?

So the count down is on, only a few days until the New Year!!

On top of the New year I have 3 of my children's birthdays to think of, my husbands birthday and our wedding anniversary. Not to mention my dad and brother's birthday.

So todayI trotted off to the mall to find some bargains for the first birthday which is my daughter's who is turning 8. 

Big W had  a Zhu Zhu pet play center on sale so I got that as Santa had brought her a couple of Zhu Zhu pets for Christmas. Tick! I also got her a beach Barbie for around $9.00 as apposed to the Princess one which would have cost around $17.00. I got her a hooded beach towel which was down from around $12 to $7, so I actually bought 2, one for her younger brother who's birthday is coming up also.

I then grabbed a bargain on sneakers which were $30 down to $20 and I even picked up a good pair on sale for $10 for her older brother who had recently worn out of his sneakers.

So if you take the time to look around there are a few bargains out there, not as many as I would have liked but I guess you just have to find them. I don't really know why they call it the Big Sale as I don't think there was really that many items on sale as I had imagined.


Maybe if I had walked into the Christmas gift section I may have found more bargains but i just wasn't looking for any of that.

One birthday down only a few to go! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...