Friday 13 January 2012

IMO Chat Application


My first recommended application is IMO Instant Messenger Chat. 

The reason this is my first is because I use it every single day.
 It keeps me logged into my social networking sites, which means I am available all the time to my friends and family. 
You can also change your status through this application just like when you are using your messenger, networking sites on line. So if you didn't want to be seen as being online you  can set your status to being unavailable etc. 

imo supports: AIM, Facebook, Google Talk, Hyves, ICQ, Jabber, MSN, MySpace, Skype, VKontakte, Steam and Yahoo.

imo allows you to send voice messages to your contacts, making them perfect for those times when you can't easily type on the keyboard. 

You can Share images, receive push notifications (even when you are not using the application), you can easily load chat history, use emoticons and use video chat. 

imo lets you link all of your instant messaging accounts. When you login to a linked account, you will automatically be logged into all of your linked accounts. 

So if you want to stay in contact with all your online buddies this is the app for you!

Note: The imo app works on iPhones, iPod touches, and iPads running iPhoneOS version


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...